VISION: Provide an engaging learning environment focused on achieving excellence.
MISSION: Challenge and inspire students to achieve at the highest level and become responsible citizens.
- All students can learn.
- Literacy is essential for all learning
- Good character and a healthy lifestyle enrich student well-being.
- Individual student needs must be met through caring classrooms and engaging instruction.
- Parental involvement and support enhance a child’s ability to succeed.
- Effective communication is essential for success.
- Students will be prepared to adapt to an ever-changing world.
- Excellence in our schools requires significant and continuing commitment of human and financial resources.
DISTRICT IMPROVEMENT GOALS
- To inspire and prepare students to be confident, competent, caring and contributing individuals who can meet and overcome life's challenges.
- To transform learning through an innovative K-12 educational environment that prepares our students for a rapidly changing world.
- To provide a safe and inviting school culture by fostering positive relationships among students, parents, staff, and the community
- Continuous Improvement