The Depew Union Free School District now utilizes a Building registration process.
All registration of students new to the district will take place at one of the school buildings. You need not go to more than one site, even if you are registering more than one child. Please go to the building of your choice or to the one that the majority of your children will attend.
Families new to the district are encouraged to register as soon as possible. For information about registration procedures or to schedule an appointment, please call one of the numbers below.
- Kindergarten through Grade 5, Cayuga Heights Elementary, 686-5003
- Grades 6-8, Depew Middle School, 686-5055
- Grades 9-12, Depew High School, 686-5069
The New Student Registration Packet contains all forms in one pdf file. Please print and complete the forms ahead of time. The following forms are required and included in the Registration Packet:
- Registration / Application form
- Enrollment Form
- Residency Questionnaire
- Student Medical Registration form
- Dental Form for all new students, and grades K, 2, 4, 7, 10
- Consent Form and release
- Student Residency Questionnaire
- Student Racial and Ethnic Identification Form
- Home Language Questionnaire
- Student Regulation/Parental Consent for District Computerized Information Resources
You must also provide the following items to register a new student:
- Proof of Residency
- Parent/Guardian Identification
- Previous school information (e.g. report card, school name, address, phone)
- Copy of Immunizations
- Copy of Birth Certificate