TITLE 1 AND A.I.S.
Complaint Procedures for Title 1 or Academic Intervention Services
Any parent, teacher or interested person may file a complaint concerning violations of the Title 1 Part A or Academic Intervention Services Regulations of the New York State Commissioner.
To file a complaint, please use the following information as a guide:
- All complaints must be written and signed by the person filing the complaint.
- Each complaint must specify the requirement of the law or regulation being violated and the issue/problem/concern that is occurring.
- The complaint must be accompanied by evidence/information supporting the complaint.
- The corrective action desired must also be included.
- Everything must be submitted to the:
Superintendent of Schools
Depew Union Free School District
5201 S. Transit Road
Depew, NY 14043