Complaint Procedures for Title 1 or Academic Intervention Services

Any parent, teacher or interested person may file a complaint concerning violations of the Title 1 Part A or Academic Intervention Services Regulations of the New York State Commissioner.

To file a complaint, please use the following information as a guide:

  • All complaints must be written and signed by the person filing the complaint.
  • Each complaint must specify the requirement of the law or regulation being violated and the issue/problem/concern that is occurring.
  • The complaint must be accompanied by evidence/information supporting the complaint.
  • The corrective action desired must also be included.
  • Everything must be submitted to the:

Superintendent of Schools
Depew Union Free School District
5201 S. Transit Road
Depew, NY 14043